Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Reflections on the FP Bush

What an interesting week we have had. It is so amazing that we have come so far as a nation that we now have an African-American president. I pledge my full support to our new president and I will be continually praying for him over the next 4 years. It was sad for me to see the Bush's depart Washington - the disrespectful booing and bashing was totally uncalled for. Those people only wish they had as much class as Mr. and Mrs. Bush. I am so proud of Mr. Bush and the difficult job he has had to endure for the past 8 years. It was comforting to know that we had a God-fearing, Bible-reading leader who always prayed about the decisions he made - even if it wasn't always the popular decision. I also am thankful that he made a strong effort to protect our unborn babies as best as he could and was able to keep our country safe from the ever-present threat of terrorism. So, THANK YOU President Bush, I hope you and your family can finally rest and enjoy life as it should be!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I agree my friend. By the way, I really enjoy your blog, but I kept losing the address and then I changed my blog background and had to re-find all my favoritest blogs. I added you to my blog list, so now I can read it ALL the time! Love ya.